100 in stock
Wondering how to create & lead a team effectively?
The answer is here!
Strengthen Your Team
Resolve complicated issues without much to
Master new things is essential to your business’ success
Things To Learn
Your ability to learn and master
Effective team management techniques
Deliver a Thorough Idea
Easily applicable ways to manage your team effectively.
You can achieve the success of effective leadership
Confidence to Lead
Inspire your team and drive performance
What’s in it for you?
Here’s what you’ll learn from this course:
Introduction: Building Your Dream Team Starts with You
You’ll start off the course by knowing how are you as a leader. It can make simple changes in mindset and communication to foster a culture of independent thinking, self-directed learning, and collaboration.
You’ll identify different leadership styles and take assessment to know where you need to adjust.
Create a Culture of Collaboration and Innovation
Learn the role of collaboration and innovation play in building a high-performing team that supports and drives results – whether it’s a business of 2 or 50 employees.
We will also share tips for hiring the right people, along with simple strategies for creating the environment where innovation will flourish.
Build Your Team’s Value through Learning Opportunities
Hiring new team members is a big investment of time and energy, whether they are full-time, part-time, or freelancers. In Module 3, you’ll learn why it’s essential for you to keep your team members happy and performing to their highest potential, and how you can use different learning and development opportunities to make that happen. By the end, you may pick at least one idea you can implement right away.
Coach Your Team to Maximum Success
In Module 4, you’ll shift into the details of coaching team members to achieve their maximum potential while meeting specific business goals. You’ll discuss the difference between coaching and mentoring, give proven coaching tactics, and walk through a process for running 1:1 coaching sessions. By the end, you will identify the key business goals your team will work together to achieve and you’ll have a coaching agenda template to follow in 1:1 sessions.
Conclusion and Next Steps
By this point, you will have all the information and tools needed to start developing a team that will work independently and together to build a thriving business. In the Concluding module, you’ll be guided through some final action planning where you identify next steps and set deadlines. Then it will be up to you to start implementing.
Learn Effective Leadership Skills to Achieve Business Goals
IT’S NOT MAGIC
Becoming a great leader isn’t something that happens in the blink of an eye.
It can be achieved only through hard work, dedication and discipline.
IT’S A RESPONSIBILITY
With time, a leader has to take more responsibilities.
Fulﬁlling those responsibilities in the best way deﬁnes the character of a GREAT leader!
THERE’S NO LEADER WITHOUT A TEAM
In the long run, every leader must remember one thing: It’s his team members, who are going to perform the job and earn success for him.
Therefore, he must make sure that the employees remain active and energetic throughout
If you’re not seeing the engagement you want, you might be doing something wrong
- Top down management doesn’t work for an innovative company
- You want a dynamic team that takes its own initiative
- Harness and nurture each member’s talents
- Stick with a clear goal and work backwards
- Clarify what needs to be done
- Create a consistent strategy and allow members to figure out how to contribute
- Complacency is an innovation killer
- Encourage team members to take risks
- Teach them to see failure as a learning opportunity
- Don’t solicit ideas and never use them
- This can waste energy and kill morale
- All ideas should be geared toward a certain goal
- t’s a mistake to leave out the personal
- Schedule coaching sessions to tackle personal problems as well as professional ones
- Take an active interest in team members’ lives
- Success isn’t measured by numbers
- Certain qualities, attitudes and behaviours are measured differently
- Choose ways to measure soft skills
Invest this step further in your future!
Avoid hassling alone and don’t getting nowhere,
believe me I was there before…